Our home learning over Spring Break was to watch this video by a boy name Caine and to learn about the cardboard arcade he created. We were then invited to create our own arcade games and reflect on the process. We brought our games to school. We learned and played each other's games and then we invited classes from our school to come and play our games too. Throughout the challenge, we were required to think critically and creatively. We also had to communicate cleary. Here are some photos of us running our arcade games.
Have you been inspired by Caine's arcade?
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog