On Wednesday we were fortunate to have a wonderful field trip at the Surrey Nature Centre. While there we played a game that showed the different between animals that hibernate, migrate, and just keep moving during winter. We then spent some time collecting specimens in the forest which we later look at under a microscope. While in the lab, complete with lab coats and everything, we did four different experiments, Here are a few photos.
Meeting Chantell and learning about our outdoor game.
A little run playing our game.
Collecting tree artifacts to bring into the lab.
Heading into the lab to be scientists.
Check out these photos of our discoveries while in the lab. We are very thankful for our parent volunteers who not only brought us there, but worked closely with us too.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog