A few weeks ago, when our snow was all gone, Mrs. Cassidy's class in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan invited classes around the world to take part in their snow clothing challenge. The challenge is to see how quickly your class can put on their winter clothing. When the challenge came out we had green grass everywhere so it wasn't something we could take part in. However, as you know we now have more snow than ever! So today, before lunch we took the challenge.
If you are curious to see how Mrs. Cassidy's class did check out their blog post by clicking here.
Here's our attempt at the challenge. While we did take a little longer than they did, we put our shoes and boots on too. We are proud of our efforts!
Thanks for the challenge Mrs. Cassidy's class!
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog