Each week we have home learning to do because we are not in school on Friday's so our teacher plans a day of learning for us. We have options and can show our learning in different ways. This past weekend, children either learned about light and sound, the water cycle, or ecosytems. While Ms. Lirenma looks at all of our work, some of us were brave enough to share our work with the class.
If you're curious to learn about some of the experiments we did - and there are some really great ones - re one of those three topics check out our blogs.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog