Last Wednesday we spent our Wilderness Wednesday time planting daffodils in the front of our school.
First we had to remove the weeds we saw. Then we raked the soil to make sure it was ready for our daffodil bulbs. Finally we planted in small groups.
Here are some photos of us hard at work.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog