This past Wednesday we spent time in our school forest adopting trees. Each of us selected our own tree to adopt and name. We then spent some time looking closely at our tree paying close attention to the details the tree has to offer. Here are some photos of us looking at and sketching our trees.
At first many of just drew the simple structure of our trees but as we spent more time looking we noticed more details. Ms. Lirenman is excited to see what we learn from our trees.
In future weeks we will take notice of how our tree is changing. We will try to learn the story of our tree (or perhaps make one up for our tree). We will share our trees with each other. We have a lot to learn from our trees.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog