- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Thursday, 28 April 2016
Tending to Our Daffodils
Our daffodils have had a good life. Today we took care of them so they will be able to grow again next spring. It was great to be a part of the "Planting a Promise " program. Here is a few more photos of us working in the garden.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 15:11