- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Saturday, 27 February 2016
Reading with Friends Two Provinces Over
The grade one students have been practicing their Elephant and Piggie books to read with a friend two provinces over via Skype. How you may ask? Ms Lirenman and Ms Cassidy have arranged for us to read the same book with someone in each class. As you can imagine it adds an exciting twist to "read to someone".
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 09:58