- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 10 February 2016
Designing Our Own Valentines Holders
This week we were given the task to create our own holders for our Valentines. In order to meet th design challenge criteria we had to 1. Create something that could hold valentines. 2. Have our name clearly on our container. 3. Have a moving part as part of our holder. Take a look at some of our creations.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 19:02