- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Monday, 21 September 2015
This afternoon we used an iPad to take a selfie. We then used our selfie to draw the shape of our face. We then colour mixed white paint with brown and red paint to create our skin tone. Tomorrow we will continue to work on our self portraits. Take a look at us hard at work.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 23:07