Have you ever taken the time to notice all the different things that are growing on your school property?
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Today we took a little walk around the front of our school. Depending on our grade level we were either looking for living and non-living things or we were looking at the different plants that grow on our school grounds. We decided to take both a magnifying glass and iPad with us. We used iPad to capture what we were seeing. Then we came back into the classroom and worked together to create a collage of what we saw. Here are some images from our afternoon adventure.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 23:04