- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 25 November 2014
Read to Someone over 1700 Km Away!
This morning a couple of us had the opportunity to read to someone in Ms. Cassidy's class in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Ms. Lirenman has been talking to us about this for a little while now but today it actually happened. Last week we picked some books that we like to read and shared our list with Ms. Cassidy's class. They did the same and shared their book list with us. We then were partnered up based on the books we like to read. We will each get a chance to read with someone in Ms. Cassidy's class as Ms. Lirenman tells us we are going to do it a few times aweek when both classes are available. Stay tuned for more reading adventures.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 15:21