- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 26 November 2014
Learning to Code
Today Ms. Lirenman introduced us to the iPad app Kodable. It is an app that helps us understand some of the basics of coding. For many of us it was very frustrating at first when we couldn't get the fuzzles to move the way they needed to move. But we didn't give up and we were eventually able to solve most of the problems we were presented with. Here are some photos of us using Kodable.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 17:56