Here are a couple of photos of Kaileigh sharing with us.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Monday, 3 November 2014
Learning About Aboriginal Trading
This morning Kaileigh came back to teach us more about aboriginal culture. Today we learned about how trading was a big part of their culture. We learned that over 10,000 years ago different people groups of people would trade for things they didn't have. For example the people who lived by the sea would trade their fish or seafood for mountain lions from the people who lived on the mountains. We learned that as the Europeans came they also traded with the aboriginal culture.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 22:33