Then in the afternoon, after a few days of practice, we took part in a Reader's Theatre with Ms. DeGroot's class. Each class learned both parts to a Leaf reader's theatre. Then we perfomed the script twice once being leaf a, and the second time being leaf b. For some the reading was great reading practice. For others it was great to help with reading fluency. It was a great opportunity for learning.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Thursday, 6 November 2014
A Double Video Conference Day - Learning with Friends from a Far
Today we started our math time with a video conference call with our friends in Ms. Cassidy's class. We once again played "guess my number" but this time we had to guess numbers between 1 and 40. Thankfully both classes were successful at guessing the other classes number.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 17:06