For the past few weeks we have been sharing one set of equipment amongst all of us. Today Ms. Lirenman had a big surprise for us. She had five more sets of the special Tangible Play equipment. This picture shows you how many of us decided to use Tangible Play for our word work today. We are very lucky!
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 29 April 2014
More Tangible Play
As a class for the past few weeks we have been beta testing a product called Tangible Play. We have played the Words and the Tangram games. We like them a lot because they allow us to use real letter tiles and real tangram pieces that interact with their app on the iPad. We work together.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 21:09