- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Monday, 31 March 2014
The Kindness Bear
When Ms. Lirenman was at her previous school she was given a very special pink bear. This is her kindness bear. Today we met the kindness bear. When you are holding the bear you tell a classmate some of the ways they have been kind. We managed to pass the bear around the circle three times. It was wonderful. Do you have a kindness bear in your classroom?
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 22:52