- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 12 March 2014
Jobs in Our Community
This week we were lucky to learn from one of our parents who is a nurse. One of her favourite parts of her job is helping people and seeing them smile. She isn't too fond of cranky people. She also told us about how exercise is one of her important home jobs. We told her a bit about our daily physical activty. She joined us as we exercised with GoNoodle.com . We are very thankful she took the time to share her job with us.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 21:42