About one month ago we received a voice message from a teacher in England but Ms. Lirenman never got it onto our blog for the world to hear. It's here now so please take a listen. Can you hear her accent? Does her voice sound like one of our classmates?
Yesterday was our last day of school before the winter break and many of our classmates were sick or away (almost half). Jaslehna was one of them. Since she couldn't be with us to wish a Merry Christmas in person, she too recorded a special holiday greeting for us. Take a listen.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog