Now that's what we call team work. Have you ever made a chain so long?
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Monday, 2 December 2013
A Community Chain
This afternoon we worked on a community chain to help decorate our classroom. On our own or in small groups we worked together to create AB patterned Christmas chains. After a little while creating in small groups we brought our chains together and created one big community chain. It was great to have a contribution from everyone in the class and even better to have a chain so large. Take a look.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 18:10