In one weeks time we will be taking part in the Global Read Aloud. What you may ask is the Global Read Aloud? The Global Read Aloud connects children from around the world over a shared book. This year there are four books to choose from and as a Grade One Class there are two different options for us and we will be enjoying both.
To begin with we will be taking part in the Eric Carle book study. We will be working with a variety of classes sharing ideas and co creating projects. Here are some of the books we'll be reading together.
Week 1 Sept 30 : The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog