- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 25 September 2013
Our Observation Window
Today Ms. Lirenman pointed out our observation window. It is one extra special window that we will be looking out all year long to see and document changes over time. It is one of the ways we will be a scientist by making careful observations. Here is a picture of the window.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 17:05