Ms. Lirenman and Mrs. van Rees put on their thinking caps and changed plans and set up a room in Today's Meet. The first three groups were able to chat back and forth in the room. While it isn't quite the same as hearing their voices and seeing their faces it was at least a way that we could still connect. Hopefully we can connect the rest of the students before the school year is over.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 14 June 2013
Things Don't Always Go As Planned
As you know we have been working on a special collaborative writing project with Mrs. van Rees's grade one class in Ontario. We co created little book movies inspired by the book Good New Bad News. Yesterday we were suppose to connect through video conferencing but things didn't work as they were suppose to. Today we tried again but again things didn't work.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 11:28