From what we read we decided to make some of our own number stories in the same way that they are made in this book.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 4 June 2013
One is a Snail Ten is Crab
Today in math we read a story called One Is A Snail Ten is a Crab by April Pulley Sayre and Jeff Sayre Illustrated by Randy Cecil. As the book says it's "A COUNTING FEET BOOK".
Here are a couple of our samples. Be sure to check out our individual blogs as we will be making a few more samples over the next few days.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 16:26