- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 21 June 2013
Letters from Guatemala
Back in May we each wrote letters to students in Guatemala. Last week Ms.Lirenman heard that our letters arrived safely but nothing had arrived for us. Ms. Lirenman was starting to get a little worried too because she was leaving us a week early to head to a conference in Texas. If you can believe it they arrived on Ms. L'S very last day with us. It was a games day too so we had very little time together as a while class. Here are some photos of us reading our letters and wearing our special gifts.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 22:24