Here are a couple of our stories.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Word Problems in Words, Pictures, and Numbers
On Wednesdays we lend out our iPads to Mrs. Morrison's grade one class next door. So instead of having our math choice stations we created our own math stories. First we wrote a story, then we drew the story, and finally we answered the story with a math number sentence.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 14:13