This morning all the grade one children at our school met in the library for a special skype call with Ame Dyckman. Do you remember her? She wrote the awesome book Boy+Bot.
Today she shared some of her favourite books with us. We learned that she is in New Jersey and while it was the morning for us, it was the afternoon for her. She also talks really fast but has really great things to say. One of us even said that today was the most awesome day ever because of the Skype call. Here are some pictures of the call. Have you ever skyped with an author? It was so much fun.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog