- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Playing with Explain Everything and Exploring Shapes in Our Classroom
For the past couple of days we have been playing with the iPad app Explain Everything while exploring shapes in our classroom. Most of us have created a little movie in the app showing some of the shapes we have found in our classroom. Here are a couple of samples but there are many more on our individual blogs that you should check out too.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 16:24