Last week during big buddies with Ms. Segec's grade five class we went out side to look for living and non living things. Living and Non Living is part of both the grade one science curriculum and the grade five science curriculum. While we were out side learning with our big buddies Ms. Lirenman gave us a few iPods to share. Each group took pictures of what they saw and we passed the iPods around. What we didn't know was that she was going to collect all our photos and put them in a dropbox file, and create a QR code so we could get to them easily. So this week when the big buddies arrived in our classroom we were excited to see our photos again and learn how to use the Pic Collage app to create Living and Non Living posters.
Here are a couple of our final products. Be sure to check out our individual blogs for more.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog