Here are some photos from our side of the conversation.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 12 April 2013
Learning with Miss Komos' Class in Illinois
Today before lunch we read "!" by Ame Krouse Rosenthal. We then used the website "Today's Meet" to discuss the book with Ms. Komos' grade one class in Illinois. At first we introduced ourselves to one another, and then we started talking about the book. While the website, and this back channelling with others is pretty new with us, it was a great new way to learn. If you're interested you can see our interactions here.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 22:05