Ms. Lirenman has been in contact with the creators of one of our favourite iPad apps Draw and Tell. She was really surprised (and happy) to see that they had written a blog post about using Draw and Tell in the classroom. The best thing of all though was they highlighted some of our work using Draw and Tell. And not only did they mention our work they also mentioned the work of our friends in Mrs. Wideen's Class in Ontario, and Mrs. Leech's class right here in Surrey. It's so exciting for all of us. If you're interested you can read their blog post that features some of us here.
If you're a grade one classroom (or kindergarten, or grade two or three) peeking into our classroom we highly recommend you give Draw and Tell a try.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog