Today after lunch, between learning how to read and write chinese numbers, and making Chinese New Year banners we were up to a secret project. We created secret fortune cookies to give to all the adults that work at our school. Now you may not know this but we have a big school (over 500 children) and a lot of adults work in our school but that didn't stop us. All afternoon we wrote and wrote and came up with different fortunes to fill our paper fortune cookies with. By the time we had to head over to our big buddies we had made over 75 fortune cookies. Don't tell anyone though because tomorrow we are going to deliver them to all the adults in our school and we can't wait!
Hmm, we wonder if Ms. Lirenman will let us tweet some of these fortunes?
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog