One of the literacy strategies we are working on right now to help us better understand (comprehend) the books that we are reading is called visualizing. On Tuesday Ms. Lirenman read us this story.
But the thing is she didn't show us any of the pictures as she shared it with us. We had to make our own pictures in our heads. When the story was finished we drew one of the images we visualized. The lesson was a good way to really make us make pictures in our heads. Here are some of the things we drew.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog