Today we began learning about Fairy Tales. Ms. Lirenman loves to teach through fairy tales because they provide great examples of characters, setting, plot etc. We are learning about all these features as we read different versions of the same fairy tale, and we read different fairy tales too.
Today we began looking at Little Red Riding Hood. By the time the week is over we will have shared 20+ versions of this story including books, songs, and movies. If you have another version in your home we would love to borrow it.
We ended our day watching a DVD movie of the story. It was a great way to end the day.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog