This morning Ms. Lirenman sent out a tweet on twitter looking for people who are interested in sharing their jobs with us over a video conference call (Skype, Google Hangout, or Facetime). We also invited our parents to come in to our class to share their jobs. So far there have been a few parents that are interested and will be joining us.
This afternoon Ms. Brown's class wrote a blog post sharing their parents jobs with us. If you have a moment you should check it out. They have a lot of jobs that are unique to ours.
You can find their blog post here.
They also took the time to leave us a voice message. You can listen to it right here.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog