- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 8 January 2013
Being a Friend - A Lesson in Manners
On Tuesday during Community Square we talked about friendships and what type of things you need to do in order to be a good friend. One thing that came up is that you need to speak to your friends with respect, and use your manners. As part of the Fun Friend's program we played a little game. Each of us put a small piece of paper towel on our head. Once they were on our heads we were not allowed to touch them. We then had to walk around the room. If our paper towel came off of our head we had to ask, in very polite words, for a friend to help put it back on our head. We used words such as "can you please" or "thank you". It was a great game to help reinforce the use of manners, and to remind us of how important our friends really are. Here are some photos from our game.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 20:11