About 10 days ago we Skyped with Mrs. Tomassetti's class in Toledo, Ohio.
During this interaction we shared some of our favourite parts from the book Charlotte's Web as part of the Global Read Aloud projects we've been involved in. That same morning we had a very special big eared soft and cuddly visitor ( a rabbit) and so Ms. Lirenman forgot to take photos and we forgot to ask if we could take photos. Thankfully Mrs. Tomassetti didn't forget and she said it's okay for us to share her photos on our blog. This is what it looks like when we are Skyping from the other classroom. Now we can see what we look like on their big screen.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog