- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 23 November 2012
Global Read Aloud - Our Final Project
For the past few weeks we have been working on a collaborative Voice Thread with Mrs. Fisher's grade two class in Northern Manitoba. Both of our classes drew pictures of our favourite characters in Charlotte's Web and then we added voice comments to our own pictures, and to other pictures. Please feel free to listen to our Voice Thread and maybe you can add some comments too?
We hope to Skype with Mrs. Fisher's class soon so we can see the students we've been working with.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 10:22