What's funny about all these photos is that we were all over the classroom looking for objects that were like our objects but Ms. Lirenman only managed to take photos when we were actually at our desks recording our findings. Silly Ms. Lirenman.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 12 October 2012
Thinking Like A Scientist
Today during science we were scientists. We each were given our own object and he had to study it very carefully. Then we had to look around the room to find something that felt like it, looked like it, sounded like it, and smelled like it. Some of the objects were harder than others to work with but in the end, with help from our friends, we were all able to complete our task. Here are a few pictures of our adventures.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 22:17