- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 5 October 2012
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
In case you missed it in the last post about our Primary Sharing Feast, this is the poem we shared in front of all the Grade One, Grade Two, Grade Three, and Kindergarten classes this morning. These are also the special turkey's we made. You'll notice they are all very different just like us!
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 20:45