- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Thursday, 7 June 2012
Tens Frames Math
Today we used the Tens Frame app to create number sentences for twenty.
We also used the Draw and Tell app to talk about what we did while using the Tens Frame app. Along the way we learned how to take a screen shot and how to save our work to the photo album. Here is a small sample of our work.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 13:09