This week was a sad week because we had to say goodbye to two of our classmates. While we had word at the beginning of March that Claudine had moved and would be going to a new school after Spring Break, it came as a total surprise to find out that Nicolas was moving too.
We have thoroughly enjoyed having Claudine and Nicolas in our class this year and we will miss them both terribly. Hopefully they will be able to keep in touch via our class blog, or their individual blogs. We wish them both the very best of luck at their new schools. Both schools will be VERY lucky to have these special students.
Love Ms. Lirenman and Division 16
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog