A few days before Spring Break Ms. Lirenman was talking about a Flat Classroom Project that our class will be involved with. We will be creating a collaborative project with two classes from around the world - one in the USA and one in Hong Kong. We will be looking at the View From Our Window and Making a Meal.
But before we start our collaborative project we first had to introduce ourselves to one another. With permission from Mrs. Kaput from Cathedral St. Raymond in Illinois, USA and Ms. Pih from the Canadian International School of Hong Kong in Hong Kong, here are our digital handshakes. We look forward to learning and sharing with them.
Mrs. Kaput's Kindergarten Voice Thread
Ms. Pih's Kindergarten (Prep) iMovie
Our Class iMovie
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog