- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Saturday, 28 April 2012
Flat Classroom Project Update - Cooking with Paul's Mom.
On Friday we were lucky enough have Paul's mom help us with our Flat Classroom project. She cooked with six different students from our class and they made Dirt and Worms. Ms. Lirenman thought it was cute that we were making dirt and worms because lately we have been studying plants. But unlike the dirty and worms we have seen while looking at plants this dirt and worms was very delicious. Check out the video of our cooking. Perhaps our flat classroom classes may try to make this delicious dish too. Enjoy!