As part of our Flat Classroom project the first thing we will be doing is introducing ourselves to the other classes in the group through a digital hand shake. Our digital handshake will be shared with our group - we are in Group 2 - and with other classes in other groups in this special project.
Unfortunately because of job action followed so closely by our two week spring break we more than likely won't get our digital handshake done until we get back to school on March 26th.
In the mean time Ms. Lirenman has been looking at some of the completed handshakes and they are pretty amazing. One handshake in particular inspired her to create this. Can you put it together?
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog