Ms. Lirenman is very excited to announce that we have been chosen to take part in the first ever Flat Classroom Pilot Project for K-2 Students - Building Bridges. The aim is to have classrooms around the world collaborate together and create a project with the hopes that we will learn and share with one another. Our group will be exploring the theme a View from Our Window as well as Making a Meal. We will be working with children from the USA, and Hong Kong. While the teachers involved are still working out details it looks like it will be an exciting project. Stay tuned for more details. In the mean time please do check out the class blogs/websites of the students we will be working with.
Ms. Pih's Prep A Class (Kindergarten) - Canadian International School of Hong Kong
We are also working with Mrs. Kaput's (Kindergarten) and Miss Bava's (Kindergarten) classes from the Cathedral of St. Raymond Catholic School near Chicago, Illinois.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog