You've probably heard that we have been taking good care of our class Fin. His journal is getting really full with all of his adventures in our homes, and Ms. Lirenman promises that she is going to make a movie of his adventures in Vietnam and Korea. She has shown us a few of the pictures and she has some really funny ones. But taking care of Fin is not the only part of the Fin's Friends program. We have also been learning about how important each and everyone one of us is. We have been reading a book called I Like Me by Nancy Carlson.
Here is a sample of some of the work we have been doing with Fin and his special program.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog