- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Thursday, 9 February 2012
Working with Our Big Buddies
Once a week our class and Ms. Segec's grade five class get together to do buddy activities. Sometimes we have buddies in our classroom and other times we have buddies in their classroom. Sometimes they teach us about what they are learning - such as french colour words, and other times we teach them about what we are learning. This week they helped us learn more about magnets but helping us create a dancing clown. Here is a little video of us working hard with our big buddies in their classroom. We love our big buddies.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 10:27