Today was one of those days that Ms. Lirenman would like to have over again. Perhaps it was the time we spent quad blogging with the class in England, or how excited we were to be in the gym with the big gym equipment. Or maybe it was the magnet work we did with our big buddies, or how creative we got with our valentine folders. But no, what made Ms. Lirenman smile the most today was how focussed we were on our writing. If you can believe it when Ms. Lirenman told us that is was just about time for recess we complained! We wanted to keep on writing. It really was a wonderful day today.
Here is a video that Ms. Lirenman made of us hard at work. Enjoy!
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog