- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 14 February 2012
During reading we have been working really hard at making movies in our heads as we read or are read to. Last week Ms. Lirenman read us a story but she didn't show us any of the pictures. After we had to draw what we were seeing in our heads. By looking at these pictures can you tell what the story was about? Leave your guess in the comments section and we'll let you know if you're right.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 12:44